Hi, welcome to The Cleveland Show Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Pilot/Notes page.
Notes and Trivia
The ranger isn't going to like that Yogi. --Buckimion 01:34, November 12, 2009 (UTC)
Totally F-ed up
I hope I've straightened out the notes and trivia although we may lose all of the entries made to date. It'll take a complete system reboot overnight 11-17. DO NOT adjust any more templates! --Buckimion 16:00, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
John appears in Love Rollercoaster??? --Buckimion 16:20, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
- According to this, yes. But then again, it also says that Mike Henry instead of Will Forte is the voice of Wally. - Jasonbres 16:36, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Weird...but what the heck, we can change it later if we have to. --Buckimion 16:50, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
You need to figure a way to link those new pages somewhere or they make my error list and may be deleted. --Buckimion 19:02, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
how did you those pictures with that ep gone with the wind? and how did you find out all that
Oh, I thought when you posted the description from FOX Flash it was up and there they were. I've got PR credentials with them so I can download their images for the wikis. some people copy from FSN or other sites but I can get them from the source.
And sorry about snapping on that rapper of Family Guy...its been one stressful night. I would prefer though that we keep things simple instead of a long, vague character name. --Buckimion 03:23, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
i wish they will just put up cleveland show eps every week
hey, do you see whats happing with some of the pages?
how did you get the rap battle with Jr and Kenny?
- From this web site. - Jasonbres 22:29, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
What site/link are you using? My Library of Congress site is down for maint. and I want to see production numbers if available. Mama Drama and Die Semi-hard are both using production number 10 and I thought Mama Drama was 01 but you claim another episode is 01. --Buckimion 16:45, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm going by the season's Wikipedia page, and all the titles are referenced there. And it seems like Mama Drama is no longer there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleveland_Show_(season_2) - Jasonbres 16:47, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Who has video of these clips? --Buckimion 20:22, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- It's free on iTunes. http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/sneak-peek-season-3/id457168776?i=458893252 - Jasonbres 20:23, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
I realize you tried this once, but I'm willing to let you set up a category for "Holiday" episodes again across the board on Family Guy and American Dad as well as here. Main page only (no sub pages like "References") and the holiday must be the central plot; No cutaway gags or side stories like birthdays or Easter in "Family Goy". (Although I'm trying to figure out how to treat "Chitty Chitty Death Bang" with Stewie's birthday being a major plot device.) --Buckimion 17:05, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Tweet With Jesus
Where is the video so I can grab a screenshot for that? I'm not seeing it on YouTube yet. --Buckimion 18:56, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- It's on E! Online. http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/watch_now_glee_star_darren_criss_fergie/312039?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_kristin BTW, that may not really be the title of the song, because I have not heard anything close to the lyrics that sounds close to a title. - Jasonbres 01:22, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Works for me. I'd taken a guess that the particular episode image looked like a musical number and it looks like I guessed right. :D --Buckimion 01:29, April 28, 2012 (UTC)