- Cleveland: Donna, you don't think I'm the whitest black man in America. Do you?
- Donna: No, honey. What does that even mean?
- Rallo: May I take this? It means you were dancing like a little white girl so you could see a little white boy dance and sing for little while boys, white girls and a rainbow of pedophiles.
- Cleveland: I was trying to win those tickets for Junior.
- Cleveland, Jr.: Keep me out of your freak show. [whispers] I really do want to go.
- Roberta: Look at you, you still say things like "Party over here!" and "Too legit to quit!"
- Cleveland: Yeah, boi!
- Roberta: Gross.
- Rallo: You're joke.
- Donna: Stop teasing Cleveland.
- [Cleveland walks up to Barbara's house and rings the doorbell]
- Barbara: [gasps] Cleveland Brown!
- Cleveland: White lady I've never seen before!
- Barbara: [laughs] I practically raised you, Cleveland. I'm your nanny Barbara.
- Cleveland: What?
- Barbara: Look at you, all grown up. My Cleveland has come back to me. [wiggles her finger] Party over here!
- [Cleveland is freaked out]
- Cleveland: We'll be white black.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.