- The Broken Stool serves up a drink named "Flaming Franklin", which looks and sounds similar to the "Flaming Moe" of The Simpsons.
- Celebrity Poker was dropped form the sports available at Stoolbend High School after David Spade impregnated the volleyball team.
- Ernie has osteoporosis.
- Instead of The Hurt Locker, Cleveland tells Donna his first idea for a game was Human Centipede.
- Donna mentions that Cleveland can often be seen wearing dresses on the show and Cleveland also points out the burka he wore in "Yemen Party".
- Donna hang glides to Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield".
- "Slippery When Wet" by the Commodores plays during the flashback of everyone getting drunk the night before ending up at the Richmond International Raceway.
- Holt points out a hole and says they "Bugs Bunnied" their way into the Richmond International Raceway. Bugs Bunny would often travel underground, sometimes in the company of Daffy Duck.
- The "Wilhelm Scream" is heard after Cleveland causes the race cars to crash and one flies over the pile.
- This is the last appearances on The Cleveland Show Federline and Terry Kimple are seen in an episode.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.