- One of the cavemen at Tufts appeared in an earlier cutaway gag involving dogs being domesticated in "Da Doggone Daddy-Daughter Dinner Dance".
- The song that plays when Cleveland has a flashback to his college days is "Two Princes" by the Spin Doctors.
- Junior tries out for the play Equus, about a psychiatrist who attempts to treat a young man who has a pathological religious & sexual fascination with horses.
- While waiting for Cleveland to return from The Broken Stool, Donna read Waiting on Your Husband.
- As he rides tied beneath the donkey, Cleveland identifies rocks as he passes, noting that he was a geology minor. In "A Short Story and a Tall Tale", he claimed his major was ceramics.
- The celebrities Roberta and Cleveland point out didn't go to college include pop star Rihanna and socialite Kim Kardashian.
- The Kappa Alpha Kappa wall of fame includes:
- Lee Harvey Oswald
- Tom Brokaw
- Allen Funt
- Elliot Gould
- Rosey Grier
- "Kelly" from The Bad News Bears
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.